Camila Lafetá Sesana
- Bachelor's degree in Nutrition - Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie (2015).
- Eating Disorder training course for dietitians - AMBULIM - Eating Disorder Program - Institute of Psychiatry - University of Sao Paulo School of Medicine (2014).
- Member of the Nutrition team at PROTAD - Child and Adolescent Eating Disorder Program - Institute of Psychiatry - University of Sao Paulo School of Medicine (2015-current).
- Member of PROTAD's Avoidant Restrictive Food Intake Disorder (ARFID) treatment group (2019-current).
- Member of the Nutrition team at GAHTA - Male Eating Disorder Group - AMBULIM - Institute of Psychiatry - University of Sao Paulo School of Medicine (2015-2019).
- Member of the Academy for Eating Disorders.
- Collaborating teacher at AMBULIM.
- Collaborating teacher at Instituto Nutrição Comportamental.
- Collaborator of Quatro cinco um - a revista dos livros magazine.
- Co-author of chapters in the books Psiquiatria da Infância e Adolescência: Cuidado Multidisciplinar (Manole, 2016) and Transtornos Alimentares e Nutrição - da Prevenção ao Tratamento (Manole, 2019).
In my practice, I offer evidence-based treatment for children, teenagers and adults diagnosed with eating disorders (AN, BN, BED, ARFID) and individuals interested in addressing their eating behavior towards a more gentle, intuitive way of dealing with food and their bodies.
Sessions in English for foreigners.